Zzuk

ClassicFramework Relaunch

8 posts in this topic

Attention: Elysiums latest WoW binary has a different hash than the binary I have on my PC. It might be modified, I dont know. Please make sure you use an unmodified client to stay safe.

What is it?

A "helper" for 1.12.1 Vanilla WoW. The tool launches WoW and registers a few new functions which you can use:

NSPcIJH.png

• Thanks() -> Blabla from my side
  • NoClip1(), NoClip2(), NoClip3() -> Different NoClip modes
  • UseItem('X') -> Will use AoE items like a grenade on your current targets position
  • Loot() -> Loot all units around you your toon can reach without moving
  • UseSpell('X') -> Same like UseItem() but for spells like Blizzard
  • UseObject('X') -> Use closest object around you with the matching name (for example Copper Vein)
  • Interact() -> Interact with your target (open vendor, attack etc.)
  • AutoLoot() -> Enables shift style auto loot
  • SaveBars('X'), LoadBars('X'), RemoveBars('X') -> Save action bar profiles for your current character

Security?

I implemented all kind of anti cheat methods I am aware of and also talked with a few people who have more knowledge than me about this topic. Stil I cant guarantee 100% safety and ask you to use this tool with caution.

How to use?

1 person likes this

V0.07C released:

• AntiAfk implemented (commented it out by mistake)
  • Warden security upped a little bit

Hey, if you could include something like a kickbot/flyhack, that would be amazing! :D

Edited by Sodapoppin

Error wheen trying to run.

Run it, select wow. an di get some Script error.

Edited by Skysize

Hi there.

How can I check this:

On 13.10.2017 at 2:42 AM, Zzuk said:

Attention: Elysiums latest WoW binary has a different hash than the binary I have on my PC. It might be modified, I dont know. Please make sure you use an unmodified client to stay safe.

Edited by keltuz

Im having issues running this -  it eats up my whole cpu usage like it keeps running the program over and over again, and wont run it.  Any have any ideas? I did as the guide told me to. im on windows 10, 64bit.  

On 20.11.2017 at 10:32 PM, Sondergaard95 said:

Im having issues running this -  it eats up my whole cpu usage like it keeps running the program over and over again, and wont run it.  Any have any ideas? I did as the guide told me to. im on windows 10, 64bit.  

Delete settings.xml and select the WoW.exe. Why you selected the .exe itself?

made it work..

now it keeps crashing when i log into wow - and being online for 2 min... sometimes even second after it crashes....